Skip Navigation
Contact

Thank you for your interest in The Advancement Fund at Christ Covenant School. The purpose of this fund is to raise awareness and resources for special projects on our campus that will help our school be better equipped to meet the needs of our school community.

Outdoor Pavilion at Christ Covenant School
 

Last year, Christ Covenant School lost a dear friend and supporter with the passing of Mr. Jack Laws. Mr. Laws, along with his wife, Janice, actively participated in the initial formation and expansion projects of the school and its facilities. In addition to his generosity, Mr. Laws was such an encourager of our School Faculty, leaders, and Board. Each CCS student, past, present, and future, is the beneficiary of Mr. Laws’ generous support for God’s work among us.

The CCS Board of Trustees has been assessing our school campus to determine our next campus development project for our Advancement Fund. The result of their efforts has helped to identify the many benefits of building an Outdoor Pavilion.   

As an expression of our gratitude to the Lord for Mr. Laws, the Christ Covenant School Board of Trustees along with the church, has approved the building of an Outdoor Pavilion in memory and in celebration of Jack’s eternal impact through his earthly investments in the ministry at Christ Covenant School. The pavilion will be built in the green space adjacent to the CCS Educational Garden and Football Field.

This structure will serve many purposes for our school community, including an outdoor classroom option for our teachers, Super Science educational instruction space, Outback afterschool programming options, an outdoor theater venue, and as an outdoor reception or program gathering space.  


We have already received 70% of the funds needed for this project and are now welcoming monetary contributions for the remaining 30%. If you desire to participate in giving to this campaign, please click the button below.