Summer Camps - June 2017
June 10th | Cheer Clinic (LS) (Rising 4th - 5th) | $40 | 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
June 10th | Cheer Clinic (MS) (Rising 6th - 8th) | $40 | 12:30 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
June 12th - 14th | Football Camp (Rising 3rd - 6th) | $75 | 8:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
June 12th - 15th | Volleyball Camp (Rising 6th - 8th) | $90 | 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
June 19th - 22nd | Basketball Camp - Boys (Rising 3rd - 6th) | $90 | 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 NOON
June 19th - 22nd | Basketball Camp - Girls (Rising 3rd - 6th) | $90 | 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
CCS Sports are designed to
• further the mission of CCS, to help participant love the Lord and glorify God in every area of life
• develop the core values of responsibility, teamwork, good sportsmanship, and respect
• develop spiritual, mental, physical discipline and strength
• learn the rules and fundamentals of each sport, growing in knowledge and ability
• encourage a love for the sport
• encourage a healthy and active lifestyle
• develop a proper mind-set toward winning; While winning is not our ultimate goal, it is a priority on "game day." It is healthy for children to seek the reward of winning as a result of their hard work, sportsmanship, and teamwork. However, winning is not the only thing, and it will not be placed above the best interest of a child
1. 6th - 8th student athletes are required to have a physician's physical form on file in order to participate.
2. Camp Registration fees are non-refundable.