CCS patrons are encouraged to participate in the Booster Club, a parent organization whose goal it is to promote the mission of Christ Covenant School through the advancement of athletics. The Booster Club fundraises for athletics through the concession stand, the sale of logo items through the Spirit Store, and the sale of season passes.
The Booster Club helps staff athletic events with essential personnel through vounteers and hosts the annual athletic banquet.
The Booster Club is a wonderful place to get to know the CCS community and to become involved. For Questions, please email Booster Club.
Presidents Steve and Julia Hill
Vice-Presidents Scott and Alyson Swalley
To Volunteer, join the CCS Booster Club website (myVlink).
How to join The CCS Booster Club website
Sign-up is quick and easy! Once you are in, you can use it all year and even in years to come. This website is to inform you about what is going on regarding athletic events, helpful information, forms and ways you can get involved.
It is important to sign up as soon as possible.
- From the CCS website, www.christcovenantschool.net, log in to the parent portal and click on the Booster Club logo or you can go directly to www.myvlink.org/ccsboosterclub/
- In the top right-hand corner, of the site, click on “new user”.
- You will be asked to give some basic info – your username, password, your name, phone number, and email. If you already have a username, password for Parent Fellowship Group myvlink site USE THE SAME USERNAME AND PASSWORD!!!!!!
- Your user type is “parent/guardian”. Check the box to receive email blasts, UNCHECK the box to receive update notifications. It will then ask you to type in the security code listed. Hit "submit".
- It will thank you for registering. Congratulations! You Have Successfully signed up!
At this time, use the password and username that you set up to log in, in the top right hand corner.
View the home screen to see what opportunities are available to volunteer for, click on the volunteer button to help with that activity. You will see time slots available or even a donation option. Choose your slot and you're all set! An email will confirm you have signed-up and you will receive a reminder email prior to the event you volunteered for.
Thank you for supporting CCS Athletics!!