Your Gifts are Making a Difference
CCS is committed to its mission of covenantal partnership with Christian families. As a result of our distinct mission in the Metro-Jackson, MS area, the school is pleased to report just a few of the many ways we are pursuing this commitment to CCS families. Your financial support truly makes a difference as is evidenced by these recent developments.
- The addition of a middle school with excellent academic offerings and a uniquely middle school environment
- The addition of Promise Kids, an exciting component for families with special needs children
- Participation in many art, spelling bee, and other academic competitions, such as Duke’s TIP test, with winners representing CCS beyond the local school community
- Curriculum initiatives, such as the furthering of strong phonetic curriculum construction in younger grades and an emphasis on learning styles
- Inclusion of Dr. John Kwasny as Worldview Integration Specialist
- Ongoing Worldview training sessions for faculty and staff
- Development of a worldview philosophy for each subject, as well as Bible curriculum that demonstrates depth and the pursuit of wisdom
- Active Booster Club that furthers a sense of community
- Football Field construction, including turf, stands, scoreboard, and more
- Summer sports camps and increased offerings in athletics, from football to golf to cross country to personal fitness, which sets students up for a lifelong enjoyment of athletic pursuits
- State of the art science lab with college level furnishings, a teaching microscope, and more
- School Garden with its winding path and arbor, a garden box for each class, fruit trees, and even a pumpkin patch
- Installation of stage curtains in the multipurpose building
- Launch of CCS’s new website and school management software
- All new computers in our state of the art computer lab, as well as a portable cart of laptops for a second lab
- Large, wall-mounted flat screen monitors in classrooms for the integration of technology and a new Smart Board in the English Department
- The use of excellent software, such as Reading Counts, Accelerated Math, Rosetta Stone, and Global Technologies, a stellar live curriculum using Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and more to enhance and demonstrate student learning
CCS faculty and staff are committed to working with parents to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. The CCS annual fund is vital to the school’s on-going sustainability. This fund allows the school to expand and improve beyond what tuition dollars are able to facilitate. Your partnership is helping train up and shape the next generation.
It is our hope that you will prayerfully consider continuing your partnership with CCS by giving a tax-deductible gift to the annual fund. Thank you for your prayers and support of CCS.